Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Vibrant Summer Maxi Dress

Unknown
Happy Ash Wednesday, and hope you're having a great week so far. I utterly adore this maxi, especially for in the heat of the summer. Today, I styled this vibrant maxi-dress with some darling accessories. Normally, I wouldn't go for something with such a busy pattern or so many shades. After trying it on, I found it to be perfect for so many occasions and you're sure to stand out. You could wear something like this for a day in the city, date night, church, or a summer picnic.














Similar Maxi Dresses that I like: Pink / Tropical / Blush / Tie-Dye / Favorite!



God Bless, Gotta Blast!

-ash


Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib