Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"Amish Dress" + Pink heels

Unknown









I hope that you all had a wonderful memorial day week/weekend. It is super sad that it's already come to an end, because I loved every school-free moment. For me, the time off consisted of so many of my favorite things; fireworks, family, double dates, ice-cream, a beach day, naps, and a concert. Oh, to be on vacation forever, how sweet that would be. David (hubby) and I went to a concert on Wednesday to see one of my favorite bands, mewithoutYou.


 I wore this fun dress that I refer to as my "Amish dress", haha. I can't help but call it that because of the simple design and style of it. My dad actually used to live with an Amish family and I loved that they made their own clothes! You'll never guess where I got this neat piece....Goodwill. Yep, it was probably over five years ago, but I used to shop at thrift stores more and found many good items. I love that it elongated my short frame and makes me feel dressed up but still casual. Obviously, I changed my shoes into some comfortable moccasins before going into the concert. 

Have you found any pieces for a steal from thrift stores? Do Share them with me!

Thanks for stopping by!
-ash

Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib