Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Pastel Performance!

Unknown
My friend and I went to see the beloved musical, The Lion King, at the Straz center! It was my second musical, and I loved it. The costumes were impressively creative and some of the voices were heavenly. I went with soft pastels and fabrics for this fancy look. I may have to buy this dress in every color, considering how inexpensive and versatile it is. In the heat of summer I could wear it by itself, or on a chilly night, just throw on a cardigan.





DRESS: f21 (UNDER $15!) / JACKET: f21 / EARRINGS: charlotte / SHOES: guess / PURSE: (pricey but beautiful leather) I want this color too--> regal head


Thanks for dropping in!

-ash

Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

3 comments:

  1. The Lion King sounds so fun, I've always wanted to see it! Loving this color on you, the dress is gorgeous!
    x
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely a performance you have to see at least once! Aw thank you, I loved the way this dress made me feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your useful ideas. I can testify that all the planning and decision-making can be really challenging.Regarding other tips: keep your sense of humor. Do whatever it takes to laugh together and don't focus on perfection.This is attribute to I bought velvet dress long sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib