Monday, February 1, 2016

My First Blog!

Unknown
Hello Everyone! I'm Ashley, a twenty-something  college student and fashion lover; Learning about blogging one step at a time, with the goal to inspire others through sharing my style and thoughts. 







HAT: Asos / TOP: Similar here / PANTS: ae / SHOES:Slightly different color at Target / PURSE: Want this one / NECKLACE: (got this on a cruise) similar here 

The weather has been so perfect lately! Unfortunately, we don't get seasons here in Florida; its either extremely hot or a little chilly. I prefer the chilly times, which are only from like January to March. So, I'm soaking up getting use out of my "warmer" clothes as much as possible.

Last night we went to a town hall meeting and out to dinner with my family. This is the first time I got dressed in real clothes all weekend because i was working (I wear scrubs or athletic attire)...wahhh. Anyway, they gave me a valentines bag full of so many goodies that i will absolutely post later-

Thanks for stopping by! 
-ash


Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib