Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Festive for the Fourth!

Unknown












Independence day, the historical day when our Declaration of Independence from Great Britain was approved, is soon to be upon us! What joy it brings me to see people decorating their porches with flags and signs of our beautiful country. I can't help but to become a little bit giddy this time of year; reminiscing of past barbecues with family, parades, fireworks, and playing in the pool with my cousins. This year I hope to have some equally memorable times, in Chicago, with my husbands side of family!

Yes, It's another off-the-shoulder dress, and I will continue to sport this style all year long. I also enjoy exhibiting wedges throughout the season, but you could pair a dress with some sandals by the pool or with heels for a night out. You don't necessarily have to wear the common "America" shirt to join in the festivities. Just dive into your wardrobe and see what items you have that would compliment our country colors. I'm always a fan of a red lip if  you have nothing else, get creative!

Thank You for checking in & I hope this inspired you to celebrate our great nation.

DRESS: Red, White, Blue / SHOES: Cork (& on sale) / HAT: Love This / SUNGLASSES: Chic 

Gotta Blast, God Bless!
-ash

Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib