Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A White Graduation!

Unknown
Another Ash Wednesday (see what I did there?) is upon us! It's been a beautiful week thus far, completely due to myself and husband being on official vacation from school and work as of Monday. I was lucky enough to have my entire immediate family and my in-laws at my graduation ceremony and celebration. We ended up leaving the ceremony early because it was soooo long! P.F.Changs was calling to us, so we headed out and enjoyed the afternoon of food and family. I wore this adorable white dress for the occasion. It's actually the same one I wore to my bridal shower over a year and a half ago, so it also has sentimental value. In my opinion, light girly dresses are best for graduations so that they don't show through whatever your school color gown is and you don't get as hot. Plus, you can wear them again for a spring/summer date or special event. Windsor has so many cute options right now and I linked my favorites below!





How cute are my siblings?

WHITE DRESSES: two-piece here / gorgeous watercolor here and under $40! / lace tunic here / classic style here 
FLORAL WEDGES: (pair perfectly with white dresses) Fergalicious pair here / Inexpensive and low wedge here / comfortable brand here

Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib