Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Green Garden

Unknown

This whole outfit is the epitome of comfortable and cute & I wore it to church this past Sunday.  The thing about my church is that its held inside of a movie theater (cool, right?). This means that we are standing on a downward slope during worship; which can get super uncomfortable if I don't have supportive shoes on! I remember growing up watching the ladies at church kick off their shoes, and now I understand why. Luckily for me, I could wear these ones all day. The dress, shoes, and purse are all from Ross so you probably wont be able to find the exact ones, but I found out that this brand of  shoe is sold at multiple places so I've linked a few pairs that are adorable! 

p.s-the sermon was super good and thought provoking - "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us..." - Romans 12:6
I





DRESS: similar here and here / SHOES: sbicca brand here and here / SUNGLASSES: warby parker / PURSE TASSELS: h&m / CHURCH: radiant

Thanks for stopping by!
-ash

Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib