Sunday, February 7, 2016

Playful Plaid

Unknown
This top is extremely soft, lightweight, and comfortable! I had David snap these photos quickly at the Henry B. Plant museum; such a gorgeous place with antique furnishings and artifacts. We also went and saw Pride & Prejudice & zombies (I really enjoyed it). It was a nice night out with friends, and this top made me feel fun & fabulous. The shoes on the other hand...No. I had to change out of them because they kept slipping off; anyone wear a 7.5? Lol. I'm usually a size 6.5 - 7,  so I'll probably replace them soon with the pair I linked below because a nude pointed pump is a great staple!




TOP: (different color same brand) / BOTTOMS: Target / HEELS: (want these under $30!) /

Thanks for stopping in! 
-ash

Unknown / Author & Editor

A Life and Style Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib